Pink Shibori Dyed Silk Stole
- Shibori is a form of tie and dye in which the fabric is folded, pleated, tied or stitched in different ways and then dyed to achieve various designs. This process produces irregular patterns and colors in the garment, a natural outcome of the hand done work and adds to its beauty.
- Minor irregularities are the uniqueness of handlooms & make each piece exquisite
- SHIPPING INFO Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days.
- MEASUREMENTS - Stole, Length - 74in, Width - 21in
- MATERIAL(S) - Tussar Silk
- CARE - Dry Clean Only