Blue Orange KalamkariTusser Silk Dupatta
- Kalam and Kari...two words of Persian origin form this very Indian textile decoration technique that can be painted or block printed. Completely rooted in nature and the earth with its natural dyes, the pen or Qalam made from bamboo reeds and colors extracted from trees and vegetables, a Kalamkari is a delight to look at.
- 1. This product is hand painted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- SHIPPING INFO Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days.
- MEASUREMENTS - Dupatta: Length - 2.5 mtr
- MATERIAL(S) - Tussar Silk
- CARE - Dry Clean Only